Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy less FAT TUESDAY!

Weigh in day was great! I'm down 2.2 for the week and Ben was down 3 pounds! WOOO HOO!

Did good with food, did okay with water (close, but not enough) and speed walked 2.5 miles.

A childhood friend's mother called my mom and offered to throw me a second bridal shower! :) That was SO nice and made me feel really good! I know a lot of time/thought/love/money goes into these things and it was just so nice of her to offer. We're having one big shower and inviting everyone to the shower my MOH is throwing me, so we told her she didn't need to. Still, it was just such a nice thing to offer and really made me feel good.

The 'other' shoes came in today. They were cute looking. I'd like them if I'd never known the 'lover.' But they were most definitely too big and not comfortable... I couldn't find where my arch would go even if they did fit. So we're mailing them back and TOMORROW my mom & I are going to Stuart Weitzman to order MY SHOE! Hallelujah!

All in all it was a good day, but I definitely have had my bridezilla moments. This morning I went to my mom's and was literally screaming about this one invitation situation and then morphed into the story about my childhood friends from CA possibly coming and was bawling. My whole day was up and down like that... one second screaming and the next just having some other emotional melt down. I don't see this improving any time soon. haha.

Ben ran me a nice hot bath though and I feel very relaxed and am going to go to bed and read some more. My shower is in like 3ish weeks and I am so excited that my BFF will be in town. I really need her admist this craziness so we can go out and blow off some steam. haha. Tonight was like the first night in my life that I was just like, you know what, I NEED a glass of wine or a xanax or SOMETHING. haha. Hopefully it gets better from here on out.

4 comments:

  1. Shannon it is going to come together so beautifully! I just know it! You have had such dedication to this entire process that each and every single detail will shine!

    I'm glad you got some escape from the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo on the weight loss! Keep up the good work! That's awesome! I didn't even have a big planned out wedding, and I was stressed out, so I can just imagine how much worse it is for you! You've been planning this for such a long time and you just want everything to be perfect! Like Michelle said, everything will come together beautifully in the end! I'm so happy that you are getting THE shoes! They are absolutely gorgeous! It was very sweet of Ben to run you a hot bath to help you relax. I hope everything starts to calm down soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are motivating me to do get my ass in gear exercise and food wise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the WW for you two!!!

    ReplyDelete