Monday, February 23, 2009

I've been slacking on blogging

but not on Weight Watchers! Sorry I haven't posted in a handful of days. I've been really busy, and even when I'm on the computer I'm working on my registry or doing other wedding related stuff it seems. I also just don't have anything THAT interesting to post & it'd be boring to just read a list of food that I ate that day.

Right now I'm at my mom's house printing out the wedding coloring books I made for the kids. They came out really cute, I'll try to take pictures and post them later.

I got my bridal shower dress today. It's a green & white sundress. It cost more than I wanted to spend, but I'm happy with it and I think it'll make a great shower dress. I was hoping for fuchsia since that's my main wedding color, but lime is one of them too so this works.

We ordered the tux for the ring bearer today and FINALLY got a veil off ebay. Only one RSVP came in the mail today, which I was kind of bummed about. No no's so far! :D According to the UPS tracker my shoes (the cheap 'eh' ones) will be in tomorrow. Seriously, if they're no good I AM buying the Stuart Weitzman ones. Aside from being everything I'd hoped for in a shoe, they're just really comfortable and that's kind of a big priority on my wedding day.

So tomorrow morning is weigh in day. Wish Ben & I luck! :)

1 comment: